Constant LTE Internet problems
Griff63

We moved to a rural area that only offered DSL internet in the wired form.  Fortunately we are in Verizon's LTE Home internet service area.  I have the 4G white box router.  The first 3-4 months we had the service it worked flawlessly.

Then I had to reboot the router 2-3 times a week because we could not get internet from my laptop or phone.  That progressed to rebooted daily to rebooting multiple times a day.

I have contacted support so many times. Their  tier 1 support and they are asking me to do things I have tried 50 times.   "Reboot your modem -- oh, you have internet now it is working!"   It always works after a reboot - but not for long.

Finally one day the support person told me there were upgrading towers around me and they were going to do something with my account that would fix it.  She said it would take about a week before her change would take place.  At some point it started working better.  But now we are back to rebooting multiple times a day.   Some times it will stop working and (without rebooting) it will start working again about 10 minutes later.  Most of the time it takes a reboot.

When it does work, it is a fraction of the speed it used to be.  

I can get 5G with my phone, but I am not in the official 5G area for Home Internet.

Any ideas on how to get past tier 1  support to see if this issue can be resolved?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Constant LTE Internet problems
Griff63

BTW - I have done the support page troubleshooting multiple times (factory reset, check firmware, etc..)

0 Likes
Re: Constant LTE Internet problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to have the flawless service you deserve! I'm so sorry to learn about what has happened, and I'm here to help you with a resolution. I would like to take a closer look into this for you, which means I need to gain access to your account. Besides this message, I will also send you a Private Note. 

-Jordan

0 Likes