Does The UML290 USB Modem Have A 22GB Allowance?
MCCPRY

Does the UML290 USB modem have a 22GB allowance before prioritization kicks in or 10GB allowance before throttled down to 3G speed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: UML290 and/or UML295 USB Modem on Unlimited plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MCCPRY, we definitely want you to have accurate information from us. The 22GB prioritization applies to your smartphone. Ann154 is correct. Your USB modem will get 10GB of 4G LTE data and will decrease to 3G speeds until the next billing cycle. You can find this information here >> http://vz.to/2lgM1Z7

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 10 GB of LTE high speed data before reducing to 3G speeds.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

MCCPRY

I chatted with Verizon rep online earlier today and that person said 22GB then prioritization. I asked again here as well to see if I got the same answer. So, who do I believe and where is it documented for a USB modem device as to how the data allowance is handled?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The other reps in the community have stated otherwise.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MCCPRY, we definitely want you to have accurate information from us. The 22GB prioritization applies to your smartphone. Ann154 is correct. Your USB modem will get 10GB of 4G LTE data and will decrease to 3G speeds until the next billing cycle. You can find this information here >> http://vz.to/2lgM1Z7

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MCCPRY, great question. Because this is a mobile hotspot, you'll would get 10GB of 4GLTE and it'll reduce to 3G speeds thereafter.

TrinetteW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes