HELP? VZN home 4G LTE home internet vs. T-Mobile home internet? Diff. between VZN 4G LTE and VZN LTE Internet (Installed) i.e. cantenna
trombkd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have VZN LTE Internet (Installed) i.e. using a cantenna to access the internet.  Svc is capped at 15 Gigs.  No other options are available.  Isn't this the same setup as the VZN Home Internet w/out a cap?

From the VZN web:  "LTE Home Internet is home broadband internet service that brings the Verizon 4G LTE network into your residence. It is available in certain areas with 4G LTE network service where there are no other Verizon broadband options (Fios, 5G Home, etc.). With LTE Home Internet you can stream video at 1080p, plus you can enjoy unlimited data with no data caps."

I've been asking VZN about this for over a year, but only found this info (above) on my own this week.  

T-Mobile just launched a home internet offering on their 4G LTE network, no caps.  Should I change?

I though VZN was the 'leader' in the wireless world?  Am I being 'snookered'?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP? VZN home 4G LTE home internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we do not want to see you go. Please send us a Private Note, we are here to aid in any way we can.

0 Likes