Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Internet Unstable - degrades every few minutes
dagor2005

Since 1/3/2022 internet has been very unstable, dropping the connection every 5-10 minutes before returning to normal again.  Zoom calls and VPN are impossible with this instability.

I've checked the LTE Router, rebooted it multiple times, the firmware is current, it has 4-bars of strength in the admin console.

Incidentally cell phone calls have started cutting out as of 1/3..  ( other person can't hear me for 3-5 seconds) at about the same interval. 

Please advise - has an issue with the Verizon network developed in my area?

0 Likes
Re: Internet Unstable - degrades every few minutes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! One of our main goals is to provide realiable service and we are concerned to learn you are experiencing issues. Please send us a Private Note, so we can take a closer look to your options.

~Maria

0 Likes
Sdarm2019

I've been having the same problem for the last month. I keep getting messages during my zoom calls. Today, my internet was connection was going off and one. I knew I was having the problem, but I didn't realize how bad it was until I had a friend over who's phone gave a signal each time the connection was lost and then came back on. It was ridiculous how often it was beeping. I was just having the same issue with my laptop.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let us investigate, Sdarm2019. Does this only occur with Zoom? And, does this occur everywhere or in a particular location? 

-Joey

0 Likes