LTE Home Inter URGENT
Chihabam

So I live out in the north Princeton, Tx area and I got Verizon home internet after receiving an advertisement in the mail from Verizon saying that it was available now in our area, I checked online to show that it was available and even spoke with the agent Kansas questions and ended up purchasing the device and it was awesome with great internet speeds we can game stream movies and do everything in high quality. But about a month ago we started experiencing some random interruptions which were unpleasant but bearable. We've called them in trouble shooting everything on the device the past couple months, and this time I was just getting ready to ask for replacement device, but when I checked online now the Verizon coverage map has changed in my area to where 5G is missing. Yes I have a 4G LTE home internet system but since the 5G coverage disappeared on the map, we've been having issues. Week after week it's gotten worse and starting a couple days ago the internet literally goes out and comes back on every 30 seconds. And that doesn't seem like a big issue but the middle of gaming in the middle of class meetings it becomes very frustrating to try to do anything.

We have three people that work from home and it's our only source of the internet so it's really getting in the way of our livelihood we need solutions immediately!

Labels (1)
0 Likes