LTE Home internet router manual
bennettdarren
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone found a manual for the Verizon 4G LTE Home Internet router (model:  ASK-RTL108)?  I just recently got the service and want to see what the antenna port is for (4G antenna or wifi antenna)?

Labels (1)
Re: LTE Home internet router manual
darren17

External Antenna Port

Modulation / Frequency (MHz) 

LTE Band 2 / 1850 ~ 1910 
LTE Band 4  / 1710 ~ 1755 
LTE Band 5 / 824 ~ 849 
LTE Band 13 /  777 ~ 787 
LTE Band 66 / 1710 ~ 1780 

0 Likes
rpanos1
0 Likes
Air_Boss
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
gwbarr
Enthusiast - Level 3

FYI, the antenna port is a TS9 connector.   There is nothing in the manual to tell you that.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. Let's get you the info that you'll need for the LTE Home Internet Router manual for ASK-RTL108. Please visit the website at http://spr.ly/6603HP10l

0 Likes
Pcw123

The connection for an antenna for the ASK-RTL router is teenie tiny and I have not gotten any info on an alternate antenna to VZ's $199 antenna offer. I have "yellow" reception in my home but if I plug the router outside on my covered porch I have "green", maximum reception, 18 inches from a window. It appears that I only need a simple, attachable antenna if one exists. Please help VZ.

0 Likes
Pcw123

Had anyone discovered an antenna for the ASK-RTL108 router that has a TS9 connection port?

0 Likes
Epsilonkore

I am also seeking a solution. If the Verizon official boosted unit is not available, I am hoping someone has a tried and tested solution.

Please post here if you found one. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can relate to your need for a strong signal, Epsilonkore. At this time an official boosted unit is not yet available, but based on this thread, I can see that is a need you are not alone in. I have lifted up the feedback to expand on this need and explore options of getting an official Verizon product out. In the meantime, please let me know if I can check into anything else. 

Akane_VZW

0 Likes