LTE home internet dropping out
AnneStacy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve had LTE home internet for a couple weeks now. At first it was great, but for the past week it has been spontaneously dropping signal. It’s almost like something is wrong with the router. I have to pull power to get it to reset every time; it drops both wired and wireless connections. 

My signal strength isn’t the greatest (one or two bars) but I’ve never had issues with my phone dropping LTE at home, so I’m not sure why the router is having issues....

Labels (1)
Re: LTE home internet dropping out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AnneStacy, we always want to make sure that you receive the best available service in your area, and we're sorry to hear that your LTE Home Internet is having connectivity issues. Please tell us, what is your zip code? Does this happen across multiple devices that connect to the LTE Home Internet device? 

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
AnneStacy
Enthusiast - Level 2

My zip code is 24426. 

The router drops signal completely. All devices are affected. Neither WiFi nor wired connections work even though the light on the router stays green. The only way to restore internet is to unplug the power and plug it back in. 

my cell phone ever loses LTE connection, however. Only WiFi. 

AnneStacy
Enthusiast - Level 2

It’s happened six times in the past four hours. This is ridiculous. 

cheesecheddar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Refer to this thread: https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/4G-LTE-LTE-Advanced/LTE-Home-Router-Firmware-Update-appears...

We (and many others) are experiencing the same issue.  Seems to be a known issue.  Hopefully there will be an update or fix soon!  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AnneStacy, We are here to further assist. Please let us know if this is still an ongoing issue for you.

0 Likes
AnneStacy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep. Daily. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note to continue. We are here to aid in any way we can.

0 Likes
kadorno0911
Enthusiast - Level 1

@vzw_customer_support my internet is doing the same thing and I work from home so it’s very frustrating! I just switched from AT&T and I literally never had any issues with the internet dropping. It stayed connected and fast 24/7. It wasn’t unlimited so that was why we switched. But now I have 4G LTE internet through Verizon and every 2-3 days the internet says “Connected; No internet” on all devices. The light on my router still has the solid white light. The app says I’m connected. But there’s no internet. Resetting the router does absolutely nothing. The internet will go out for hours and then randomly come back.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is that you have a consistent network connection, kadorno0911. We certainly want to take a closer look into the issues you have been having. What city and state are you in? Do your Verizon Wireless cell phones lose data connection as well, if applicable?-Nikki

0 Likes