Lte home internet promo
Beecher4848
Enthusiast - Level 1

Beware of live chat agents they lie.

Verizon ran a promo for the lte home internet to get one month free and a google nest mini after 65 days 

Screenshot_20220509-030211_Chrome.jpg

 I took advantage of this offer and started my service.  After waiting my 65 days the tile to proceed with receiving the google nest mini disappeared and i was unable to claim the promo.  I went to the cs chat to solve the issue. I was informed the promo had ended. Ok but when i signed up for my service it was active i even recived a email telling me it was time to claim my free google nest mini. Well the agent told me to purchase the mini and they would credit the account and it would be free 

Screenshot_20220410-162732_My Verizon.jpg

Screenshot_20220410-164751_My Verizon.jpg

 well now my bill has come in and no credits were applied. Im stuck paying 50 dollars for a google nest mini that was supposed to be free and a agent lied to me. Beware never trust a live agent they will steal your money.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lte home internet promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly clarify, it seems a small part may have been misunderstood, and we do apologize. We are referencing contact us after you receive it and it is charged, so we are able to credit it, as we will have to do so manually. The promotion is real, and it was for those within the period of the promotion, part of the promotion is to wait a certain period anywhere from 45 to 60 days after services before applying for it. If for some reason a customer does not receive it, we would definitely assist them in a similar manner to make sure they receive it. If you have not had a chance to contact us since receiving it. Please send us a Private Note here, and we'd be more than happy to help.

*Gert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly clarify, it seems a small part may have been misunderstood, and we do apologize. We are referencing contact us after you receive it and it is charged, so we are able to credit it, as we will have to do so manually. The promotion is real, and it was for those within the period of the promotion, part of the promotion is to wait a certain period anywhere from 45 to 60 days after services before applying for it. If for some reason a customer does not receive it, we would definitely assist them in a similar manner to make sure they receive it. If you have not had a chance to contact us since receiving it. Please send us a Private Note here, and we'd be more than happy to help.

*Gert

0 Likes
esimpson85
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue. Tried contacting support several times and they keep giving me the run around. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out, esimpson85. We'll send you a private note that you can use to join our secure support chat.

- Henry

0 Likes