My router/phone is not reporting data useage
hartmannlm42

My router/phone device that gives me internet and home phone service just stopped reporting data useage. It has been doing this for 43 days now.

Home phone and intenet access working ok. Any ideas or haS ANYONE WITH THIS DEVICE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM?

@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My router/phone is not reporting data useage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Its certainly important to monitor your data usage, hartmannlm42. Let's ensure you're able to retrieve this information. Is your service with Verizon Wireless or DSL/landline?  If Wireless, which devices do you have? (make/models) Are you able to log into My Verizon to verify your current usage? Please share details.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
hartmannlm42

My device is a Verizon 4GLTE Router with voice and it is wireless. 8 months ago I could go to the front lcd panel on the router with voice and get  the data I have used. It gives me the message on the lcd pane that useage data is not available at this time. Yes I have the app on my cell which gives me this info but this process was sooo easy on the lcd panel. 8 months ago Verizon said they were working on the problem but it still does not work. Is that the way Verizon is going to support all devices?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

So in reality, the device has been reporting the usage to Verizon Wireless. It just won't display the information on the device itself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the device information, hartmannlm42. You indicate that Verizon is working on this issue already. Did you call our tech support team at 800-922-0204 to troubleshoot the issue? If you did, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done? I don't want to ask you to do the same things twice.

In the mean time please reboot the device as per this link and test: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-87067/

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes