Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help with address verification or ordering 4g lte home internet
bayourebel2

Ok so I currently have 4g lte home internet on my account but want another router and service added to my account for my mothers house next door but I am being told my address shows I cant get it. I clearly have it and it works good but I cant get any salesperson to override my address and send me another router. They say it must be verified by verizon customer service but I cant figure out how to get that done. It was'nt this hard when I ordered my first router. 

I have tried for days and just keep getting sent to person after person.

Here is part of the last chat before they cut me off.

Verizon Agent
I appreciate your in providing the address. Please allow me 1-2 minutes.
yes
Verizon Agent
I appreciate your time and patience.
no problem been trying all day
Verizon Agent
Upon checking the account, I see there is LTE HOME router active on your account. You can add a new line with new HOME router on your account.
Verizon Agent
Let me help you with that.
yes I want one as long as I gat the device payment credits like advertised and 40.00 a month for service
device payment 10.00 month credit
Verizon Agent
Okay, let me check that for you.
and whatever other promos I can get lol
Verizon Agent
Please help me with the make and model of the Home router that you prefer.
Verizon Agent
Surething!
its only one that I know of for the 4g lte its a white cube box router 
Verizon Agent
Got it! Please allow me a moment.
ok
Verizon Agent
I appreciate your time and patience.
np

Then I get cut off and sent to another agent.

Can anyone help me ?

0 Likes
Re: Need help with address verification or ordering 4g lte home internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@bayourebel2 ,

Thank you for sharing so much information with us. It's great to know that you like our LTE Home Internet to where you would like to have it with your mother as well. This is a special type of service that is not available everywhere for a variety of reasons, such as you need to be in an ideal area that gets a strong LTE connection - home internet is not mobile like your phones are, and that can result in your address qualifying but another address not. This is also constantly under review, so if your address is not eligible now then it could be later. We are not able to override that requirement. It would be best to use your mother's address to check for eligibility rather than order another unit for your account. -Russell

0 Likes
bayourebel2

I have talked to 10 dif verizon people and have been told lie after lie. Everything from my address shows I cant get LTE intenet which is not true I get 5 bars 4g lte on 5 phones and the home internet. I have two friends that live deep in the country that just got it a few months back when their address showed not available. Guess what ? It works for them they got it. I put in their address in verizon address checker and shows they cant get it. Its the address checker thats broke not all these reasons you tell people. The carthage texas store girl brenda told me well one person can have it but neighbor cant or it will overload it. Then she was going to order one for me but she said they are sold out in whole united states. Blames it on the cargo ships being docked which is not true. 

When I ordered the one I have now my address said I could not get it so sales person ordered one anyway so dont lie to me and tell me you cant do that. Maybe you cant because you are not a real verizon employee but a useless phone support person like all of the others I talked to and was a waist of time. Verizon support is just like your president useless. Time to switch phone carriers.

0 Likes
Jh564803

Has there been any resolution to this scenario? I understand this man's fruatration entirely. I also have this situation. How did my address go from being servicible to not servicible?  I have the lte home internet and it works perfectly. What is the real issue here verizon, why are you not helping your current customers? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I understand wanting to figure out what is going on with your service. I would love to help. Can you tell me more about what is going on? Is anyone else having this issue? Please elaborate. 

-Amber

0 Likes