Need help with call quality and other problems with 4G broadband router with voice
Burchmt

Scratching sound and beeping during calls.  Cordless phone rings while talking to someone on a call. Dropped calls and calls that don't go through without multiple tries. I purchased this device in November and have had nothing but trouble with it. Please help if you can otherwise I'm returning the device this weekend. I've tried the rebooting fix and it didn't help.  We also have calls occasionally drop or calls that won't connect. The cordless phone handset will also start ringing like there is an incoming call during phone conversations. Very frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help with call quality and other problems with 4G broadband router with voice
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues, Burchmt. Have you had these issues since you got the device? What ZIP Code are you in? Do you have cell service in the same location? If so, do you experience any issues with that?

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes