Need to get a Second HomeFusion device added to my account. Was told on the phone I could NOT!!!
gtiwi07

Was on the phone for over 1 hour and was then told I can not add another HomeFusion device to my account and gave no reason why.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need to get a Second HomeFusion device added to my account. Was told on the phone I could NOT!!!
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You should try to have a Chat session with Verizon. It should be pretty quick and often you'll find each Verizon rep has different information. I'm guessing you want it installed at a friend/family home?

Re: Need to get a Second HomeFusion device added to my account. Was told on the phone I could NOT!!!
gtiwi07

At our cabin in the woods, yes.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You could have your partner sign up for one on a different account. There is only one account holder per account.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Call back and try again.  That doesn't sound like anything I have heard about VZWs LTE Internet Installed program.

0 Likes