New LTE Home Internet Gateway Disconnected on Cellular Network
JG-Tex

I signed up for the LTE Home Internet and received my gateway yesterday.  I completed the setup and activation and the gateway has a cellular network status of disconnected with a solid white LED.  I called support and they can see the gateway on the network via the IMEI/ICCID and see that I have sufficient signal.  He did a couple of update pushes and had me powercycle the gateway a few times, but we couldn't get the gateway to a connected status.  I even tried clicking on the connect button in the admin interface on the gateway with no luck.  A ticket has been opened with Network Engineering.  

Has anyone had this issue?  I was wondering if there was anything else I could do and/or how long it took for Network Engineering to resolve.  I am looking forward to using the service if it can become operational...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New LTE Home Internet Gateway Disconnected on Cellular Network
JG-Tex

I am connected to the cellular network this morning and the service is working.  It was fixed sometime in the last 24 hours.

Speed tests 41-49 Mbps down, 5-7 Mbps up.  Latency 30-32 ms

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JG-Tex, we are thrilled to hear that your service is now working and that you are finally able to enjoy that connection. Should you experience any issue in the future, please know that we are here to assist. We thank you for being a part of the Verizon Wireless family and wish you a wonderful holiday season. - If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! LorenB

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JG-Tex wrote:

I am connected to the cellular network this morning and the service is working.  It was fixed sometime in the last 24 hours.

Speed tests 41-49 Mbps down, 5-7 Mbps up.  Latency 30-32 ms

Nice to see it is working.  Was there a case number assigned that can be reviewed by an agent to see what was done to resolve the issue?  Could be the device MAC ID needed to be associated properly with your account.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
euruchima
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the 5G Gateway and in my case, it was doing the same thing when I initially set it up.  I power cycled it about 4 times and finally it began to show "Connected".

0 Likes