Registering a 4G LTE Internet router on My Verizon
angelicoutlaw

So, Verizon has a STELLAR idea.  Need customer service?  Register for an account.  Want to register for an account?  You need a phone number!  Don't have a phone number?  Use your account number

Well, their reps that installed our 4G LTE Internet at our house on Monday didn't give us a phone number OR an account number.  So we called Customer Service.  No one there seemed to even know what we were even talking about.  After being transferred to a different rep, we finally got an account number from him.  We thought, "Great!  Now we can register for My Verizon!"  NOPE.  The account number they gave us isn't recognized by Verizon's system.

So, we come back to the website.  Let's try to Live Chat with a representative, maybe they're more knowledgeable in assisting us with our problem.  NOPE.  You have to have a My Verizon account for that.  After *hours* of poking and prodding around Verizon's utterly confusing website, I found these forums and a reference on the LTE Internet page that we were supposed to get some kind of confirmation email that we needed to respond to within three days.  Well, here we are three days later, none the wiser.  These forums are my last-ditch effort to try and get this resolved. 

My question in a nutshell is this:  All I want to do is register for My Verizon so I can check my usage and adjust my plan accordingly.  How do I do this without a phone number or with an account number Verizon's own systems don't recognize?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Registering a 4G LTE Internet router on My Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure you can easily manage your account, angelicoutla. I have sent you a direct message. Please reply to my message so I can assist.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes