Re: Slow LTE Home Internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sure can. Can you tell me more about what is going? What speeds are you getting? When did this start? 

-Amber

0 Likes
nointernet

I have the same issues as everyone above. Very disappointed in the Verizon LTE Home Internet. Have had it for a week and it is completely unreliable. It goes from 1mb to maybe 25mb at various times during the day. There is no consistency whatsover. What is the fix for this? I work from home and need reliable internet that doesn't constantly go down below 5mb multiple times during the day

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, nointernet. Our goal is for you to get the appropriate help. We recommend that you dial 800-922-0204 to get connected with our 5G Home Internet team. This team will be able to assist you with getting this resolved.

-Gerson

0 Likes
rp80701
Enthusiast - Level 2

My service varies from 50 mbps down to 0.  Sometimes it goes out for an entire day, sometimes it's good for a day or two.  Last week, we had 6 days with at least a few hours per day with no service (one day was out from 8am to 10:30pm with 0 mbps all day).  We have tried multiple locations in the house and also, the network connection is great, just no internet, even with a direct wire to a computer from the router box.  Cannot even connect to internet to check email, let alone stream.  Does Verizon offer a pro-rated refund for failing to provide the promised 25-50 mbps?  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rp80701, making sure you are able to keep a steady internet connection is important. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate this matter. Which Model device do you have? When did this concern start? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code, so we can accurately pinpoint your location? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
rp80701
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is the white box that just says Internet Gateway on it.  I don't see a model number.  The problem started intermittently about 2 weeks after installation in February.  It seems to be getting worse.  Also, our data seems to be capped at 40gb per day when I check the data usage, it is never over 40.0 gb per day.

0 Likes
rp80701
Enthusiast - Level 2

About 4 miles south of Fort Morgan Colorado

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rp80701,

to ensure you get the right help please contact our dedicated 5G/LTE Home Internet Team at 800-922-0204 and say "Home Internet" via the automated system. We'll need to start troubleshooting to help with your connection issues. Thanks!

- Alan

0 Likes
rp80701
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nice deflection.  I guess you don't want to answer the only question I asked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, rp80701. We are very sorry to hear about the connection issues that are happening. We certainly want to ensure that the service is working as intended. Does this issue continue when powering your device off and back on so that it can refresh? 

-Brett

0 Likes