Unable to port forward Verizon FiOS-G1100
davidjl123

I am currently using a FiOS-61100 router. I had no problem with previous FiOS routers, but however since I switched routers I am unable to create working port forwarding rules. I have tested multiple ports, including 3389 and 25565 (Minecraft) and they have not worked. I have also checked to see if the ports are open using canyouseeme.org, which has not detected anything. Universal Plug and Play is enabled.

These are the steps I have used to create a port forwarding rule:

Advanced -> Port Forwarding Rules -> Add -> Add Server Ports -> TCP (example) -> Any -> Single -> 3389 (example) -> Apply

then

Firewall -> Port Forwarding -> Select IP from menu (selected my computer IP) -> Application to Forward (selected my port forwarding rule) -> Add

These are the things I have tried to no avail:

- Enabled IPv6

- Opened ports through Windows Firewall

- Rebooted computer

Help would be extremely appreciated - I am becoming doubtful/hopeless about whether or not I am going to be able to port forward at all

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to port forward Verizon FiOS-G1100
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Fios questions should be directed to the Verizon Fios forum. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

You posted in the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is for the wireless cellular network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unable to port forward Verizon FiOS-G1100
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Fios questions should be directed to the Verizon Fios forum. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

You posted in the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is for the wireless cellular network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes