Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Unable to port forward Verizon FiOS-G1100
davidjl123

I am currently using a FiOS-61100 router. I had no problem with previous FiOS routers, but however since I switched routers I am unable to create working port forwarding rules. I have tested multiple ports, including 3389 and 25565 (Minecraft) and they have not worked. I have also checked to see if the ports are open using canyouseeme.org, which has not detected anything. Universal Plug and Play is enabled.

These are the steps I have used to create a port forwarding rule:

Advanced -> Port Forwarding Rules -> Add -> Add Server Ports -> TCP (example) -> Any -> Single -> 3389 (example) -> Apply

then

Firewall -> Port Forwarding -> Select IP from menu (selected my computer IP) -> Application to Forward (selected my port forwarding rule) -> Add

These are the things I have tried to no avail:

- Enabled IPv6

- Opened ports through Windows Firewall

- Rebooted computer

Help would be extremely appreciated - I am becoming doubtful/hopeless about whether or not I am going to be able to port forward at all

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Unable to port forward Verizon FiOS-G1100
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Fios questions should be directed to the Verizon Fios forum. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

You posted in the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is for the wireless cellular network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unable to port forward Verizon FiOS-G1100
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Fios questions should be directed to the Verizon Fios forum. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

You posted in the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is for the wireless cellular network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes