Verizon Home LTE internet 2.4 ghz not working
wb6tah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Help! Hopefully I am in the right section. Just got and set up my Verizon Home LTE internet and everything was working perfectly. 2 days later I am unable to connect to the 2.4ghz wifi. Keep getting "unable to connect to network- try again later". Went to router settings and confirmed everything seemed to be working. Password was correct. If I toggle the 2.4ghz wifi on/off, I can connect but only for a few minutes. Called tech support this morning and we did a hard reset which appeared to work but that lasted only for about 30 min. Was wondering if I might have a defective unit. The 5 ghz wifi works fine but unfortunately I need the 2.4 for some of my older devices which cannot connect to the 5 ghz. Both android and IOS devices can't connect to the 2.4ghz wifi. Appreciate anyones help. Tech support does not seem to know too about this device as it is relatively new

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Home LTE internet 2.4 ghz not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting this new home LTE internet device, wb6tah. I appreciate your patience and understand that this is important for you. We can certainly take a second look at this issue and find a solution. What specific devices are you trying to connect using the 2.4ghz Wi-Fi?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
wb6tah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for responding. Any and all devices. iPad, iPhones, Windows 10 PCs, anything that needs or uses 2.4 ghz. Some of my devices uses both 5 and 2.4 but a lot of my devices can only connect to the 2.4 ghz signal so it is a major problem. Seems to be random. Sometimes the devices will eventually connect but then eventually lose the connection. Frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it, thanks for the details. I can see where this is a concern for sure. Let's see what we can do. Please verify your account.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6004HKohK 

0 Likes
wb6tah
Enthusiast - Level 2

HI, sorry haven't checked this forum for a few days. Can you please resend me the link. It expired. thanks

0 Likes
wb6tah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, link was invalid

0 Likes
Buchanan2211

I have the same problem and it is very annoying Verizon people have no clue how to fix it I have been on the phone many times for hours trying to figure it out!

0 Likes
Buchanan2211

I am having the same issue and have not been able to resolve this since I got this new home lte internet everyone I talk to at Verizon has no clue how to fix it. Over half of my devices will not connect so it is a major issue! I hope someone can help us soon because it is not worth having as it stands now!

0 Likes
Buchanan2211

Where you able to get the issue resolved or did you just have to drop service?

0 Likes
Ezil

I have the same issue brand new service and can’t get to a human on support.

Ready to cancel unless someone has any ideas on a fix.  From what I have seen this has been an issue for over 6 years on Verizon devices.

If support is reading this, I need an antenna too, lte signal is weak.

Support please contact me.

Thanks 

0 Likes