Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Internet Gateway
justdave13

Just got my white cube and set it up but I'm having issues with connectivity. It's either zero or sporadic low. Using the Admin access I see that it's picking up both LTE and 5G signals. LTE is solid 3, sometimes 4 bars and the 5G goes between zero bars and 5 bars: on a few seconds, off a few seconds. If the modem is switching between the two based on signal strength and one keeps cycling between full connectivity and zero connectivity, this could be an issue. There seems to be no way in the Admin page to disable 5G connectivity or select LTE only. Can Verizon block 5G connectivity for my IMEI? I think that might be the solution for my issue.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Internet Gateway
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, justdave13. Glad to hear that you completed setup! I appreciate the details you've shared and I'm happy to help. To confirm, have you tried relocating the unit to see if this improves connectivity? Although I understand the signal is fluctuating, is this otherwise affecting performance?-Lorenzo

0 Likes
jlvandouser

I just got my 5G Gateway Cube.  I can't complete set up because the My Verizon App won't launch the setup.  How do I get it to set it up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, jlvandouser, congrats on getting the 5G Gateway! We are here to help and want to make sure that you device is up and running. Allow us to gather a few more details to be on the same page. What happens when you attempt to use the My Verizon app for the set up, are you getting a particular error message? Do you have access to another phone that has the My Verizon app installed?

~Vic

0 Likes