Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon vs. Cincinnati Bell
conniepurplegranny194

I am currently a Verizon customer for home phone and cell phone and Cincinnati Bell customer for cable and internet.

I wonder if i would get better cable and internet if i had all Verizon or All Cincinnati Bell?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon vs. Cincinnati Bell
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Verizon does not offer cable internet.  They have Fios in limited markets which is significantly better than cable internet.

It is generally a bad idea to migrate from a land line cable internet provider to a wireless internet provider.  The primary reason is data caps.  Cable providers offer a significantly higher data cap than wireless providers like Verizon.  Data usage is the #1 reported problem in the broadband area of the community and there really isn't a lot we can do to assist people when they get into trouble.

Without further information or context I suggest sticking with what you got, VZW for cellular/mobile and Bell for cable internet.

Re: Verizon vs. Cincinnati Bell
conniepurplegranny194

Thank you very much.

0 Likes