Very slow 4G speeds.
jreding01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am experiencing about 1.5 Mbps speeds on all my devices with a strong LTE signal tonight. 8/10/2016  for the last 3 hours so far, generally I get 25 Mbps plus speeds at this location.

Network issue?

Hinckley, MN 55037

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Very slow 4G speeds.
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Service problems in MN are not likely to be related to MA.  This may simply be a coincidence.

Still you can feel free to use the same troubleshooting steps as posted above and report any persistent issues to VZW directly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Tower overloaded likely.

John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Strong signal but poor performance is usually a network issue with VZW for that area.

Your best bet is to try rebooting your VZW device and perhaps reseating the SIM card to refresh its connection to the local towers.  After that all you can do is report it to VZW and hope they send someone over to fix it.

0 Likes
CHRISSYO29
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too , here in Mass, am having poor usage issues. good to know

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Service problems in MN are not likely to be related to MA.  This may simply be a coincidence.

Still you can feel free to use the same troubleshooting steps as posted above and report any persistent issues to VZW directly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jreding01, We always want to keep your services up and running like they should be! Let's take a look at what's happening. Are you still experiencing this issue at all? Is this happening in any other location?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes