What's going on with the 4G LTE Installed in the 43830 area?
BFlowers37
Enthusiast - Level 1

The first two days that I have had it my speeds were 3Mbs. The last two days my computer says that I am connected, but there is no internet activity. I've only had this service for six days now!!! I haven't cancelled my other internet provider. At this point I can't. Keeping two providers is not only absurd, but it's expensive.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's going on with the 4G LTE Installed in the 43830 area?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to ensure your services are working correctly. How much data have you used this cycle? What plan are you currently on?

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BFlowers37
Enthusiast - Level 1

4.33Gb and unlimited.

0 Likes
BFlowers37
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have never gotten more than 5Mbs. Only got those speeds the first two days. The person that I talked to on the phone said that 5 is more like 3G speeds. I would be fine with 5 all of the time, but I'm usually getting less than 1Mbs. Pretty close to just canceling and going back to Straight Talk.

0 Likes
BFlowers37
Enthusiast - Level 1

I mean obviously this zip code is having an issue. I've seen 3 others with the same zip having the same problem. For some reason they all get asked the same generic questions.

0 Likes
BFlowers37
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had a service call in so that I could get the technician to give me a longer cord. Well he was here for 30 minutes, moved my cantanna right back to where he had it before, and left before I got home. To no surprise... slower speeds again. I immediately called Verizon when I got home and tested the speed. I got the typical "Our service technicians have a device that tells them the best spot for the cantanna location." response. When truthfully this technician was just too hefty to leave his ladder.

At this point I've had a ticket open for 4 weeks. Four weeks, and not one update. Not one not on the ticket to refer to. So what is it exactly that Verizon is doing about this issue? All I know is they are collecting my money for services they are not providing. I'm calling AT&T this week to see if they offer home internet because 4 weeks is just too long to wait without one single call, or update on the situation.

0 Likes