When i try to sign onlbe using our broadband, it tells me my password is incorrect
lehdeluv1

But I know it is the correct one

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When i try to sign onlbe using our broadband, it tells me my password is incorrect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lehdeluv1, error messages would have me concerned too during the login process. We definitely want to make sure you are able to access your broadband router's connection.

To confirm, are you using hte SSID and passphrase (password) that is printed on the side of your router?

Did you manually change the password by chance?

Please keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When i try to sign onlbe using our broadband, it tells me my password is incorrect
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Delete the wireless profile you created on that device for your 4G LTE router and try again.  Chances are you mistyped something or entered a network setting that is incorrect.  Starting fresh from a new profile is often the best way to go as long as you are confident the correct password is available.

0 Likes
LANIC2789

I've been having issues staying connected to wifi, if I am able to connect at all. I've tried everything. I wen't down the troubleshooting checklist, including erasing my phone entirely. Nothing Is working. All other devices in the home work perfectly, with full wifi bars. I'm sitting next to an iPad and a MacBook, both working as they should. When I turn off wifi and turn it back on, sometimes it asks for a password though not always. I know for a fact it's a correct password, but it will give me the error msg "incorrect password."

0 Likes