Why can't I get a connection with my router?
Droosa
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have the 4G LTE Router with voice.  I have a Panasonic cordless phone base connected to the unit.  The phone call break up to the point that the conversation is useless.  I thought it might be the cordless phone, so I purchased a base telephone and plugged it into the second phone port.  The break up is as bad on it as the cordless.

Is anyone else having a problem similar to this?   Thanks..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Terrible Phone Connection
Droosa
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE:

I moved the Router out of the room with the cordless phone.  After two days we have not experienced the break up during phone conversations.  Seems this has corrected the problem.  I was about to change back to a regular land line but tried this as a last resort. 

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Droosa,

I appreciate the steps you've already taken. Let's work together to make your calls crystal clear. How long has this been a concern for? What zip code are you in?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Droosa
Enthusiast - Level 2

We purchased the router 10-7-15 and the problem was present at the outset.

Our ZIP is 69201 and the phone is [Removed for privacy reasons required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service].  We also have two cell

phones...Motorola Razr M and they work when the other line is a problem.

Initially I had the router next to the Cordless and moved it across a 60

inch desk so they are that far apart.  When I think I have solved the

problem it returns and the connection is very bad.  Other than the Router

being defective, I don't have an answer.

Thanks for your reply...

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Droosa
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE:

I moved the Router out of the room with the cordless phone.  After two days we have not experienced the break up during phone conversations.  Seems this has corrected the problem.  I was about to change back to a regular land line but tried this as a last resort. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad the issue with your calls has been resolved Droosa. We appreciate the update. You definitley should not have any trouble going forward, but feel free to reach out to us if you need any additional assistance.
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes