All my pictures have been deleted
GATORSALWAYS85

pictures have been deleted from my Verizon cloud. It says I opted out to delete the option to have pictures. I never did that. Please help me restore my photos and restore the option to backup my photos

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All my pictures have been deleted
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to VzW changing its Cloud service to a paid service (other than for backing up contacts)?  If so, there are numerous threads about this on the forum f you want to do a search.

How is Verizon Cloud changing, and what are my options?

Verizon Cloud is changing to a paid, premium media storage service.

Anyone with Verizon Cloud free media storage will be required to either upgrade to a premium paid option, or remove their media before their account will be deleted. You can continue to use the Verizon Cloud app to store your contacts, free of charge.

We'll send a text message and/or e-mail of these changes to your account. You can upgrade or delete your account before receiving the notification.

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

See if this helps:

Re: I just received a text message that you, Verizon, deleted my content and everything that I had s...

0 Likes
Re: All my pictures have been deleted
richs007
Verizon Employee

If tikibar1​'s explanation is the reason why, you'll need to contact support to have them put one of the paid service levels on your mobile number, restore your archived content and make sure the restored content cloud size matches the size of cloud they put on your account.

You'll have about 4 weeks from the date the service was removed to be able to retrieve the archived content.  After that, it will be permanently deleted.

0 Likes