All of my Cloud content is missing
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

All of my Cloud content is missing this morning, what's going on?  I'm paying for this feature and it doesn't work?  And please don't insult my intelligence saying the problem is on my end, or what operating system am I using, or what security software am I using.  Just fix the issue and get my stuff back or I cancel my Cloud feature in my account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All of my Cloud content is missing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sad to hear that your information is not being saved with our Verizon Cloud service. We are here to help. 

We have sent you a Private Message, since this situation is not something that can be addressed in this public community forum. Please respond only to that message going forward.

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello, my Cloud is now working, whatever you did, thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, tonyome. We are glad to read that your Cloud is now working, and you are able to save your information through there.  Please feel free to reach out to us for any other questions or concerns. We are very happy to help.

Monica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes