All of my cloud is gonr
CODPUR67

I have paid extra for the cloud for 5 years and never had a problem with it. It always transferred to my new phone and all of my content was there. I have had this phone for a few months now and everything was fine. I get on my cloud this morning just 2 days after I look through old pictures, and everything is gone. How do I get my content back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All of my cloud is gonr
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed the Cloud services thus far CODPUR67. I think it's an awesome feature that allows you to save your memories, contacts, and other data. I'm sorry you're now having an issue viewing your content on the new phone, but we are here to help get this resolved. Our Cloud feature has recently changed to a Premium service. Our free services allows you to save your contacts and have them to upload on your replacement and new devices. Currently, in order to view, save and upload your pictures, videos and other data you will need to purchase our $5.00 per month Cloud feature. This will provide you with 500gb. Here is a link below with additional information. You can add this online via My-Verizon or we can add it for you on the phone, via chat or through social media (facebook and twtiter).

I hope the information above is helpful. Please let us know after adding the new Cloud feature are you able to now access your videos, photos, and other data? 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/?task=cloud

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes