Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,900 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Re: All pictures deleted from cloud service
PAPILLON24K
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted your [removed] company yesterday about this issue...Me, along with others have NOT been notified but you deleted our files anyway! Your company told me of it had been in the 30 days your company can retrieve them...I looked and I still DO NOT have my pictures back! One of your twits told me it takes about 24 hours for them to appear and asked when i bought the 500gb and I said about midnight, Thursday/Friday and I called about 8:30AM, she literally said "Oh, well it's been about 24 hours" seriously??? I had to tell her it's only been about 8/9 hours(by the time I talked to her it was almost 9AM). If I do not have ALL of my pictures back by Tuesday morning(assuming your team isn't working weekends) I will contact other Verizon customers and get a lawsuit going! There is enough of us that this has happened too, so there is plenty to do a lawsuit against your company!

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your frustration, PAPILLON24K. We're happy to review this situation to make sure that it is being handled correctly. 

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
PAPILLON24K
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well it has been a week since I discovered my photos missing...all I have gotten is lip service fro  your company and have not gotten my pictures back. It's now time to take action against your company. I will be contacting a lawyer and will be starting a civil suit against the company...You have messed with the wrong person!

PAPILLON24K
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have got NOTHING but lip service from Verizon and they have told me if it's been within 30 days of the notice I can get my pictures back...I NEVER got a noticed and no one has rold me when I supposedly got the notice. Then they said I need to upgrade and what not to get my pictures bsck...did that & still no pics.  They said it would take up to 24 hours, it's been a WEEK and still nothing but "We'll look into it". So now it's time to take action. I am going to contact a lawyer of this matter & since there are so many of us, (I'm sure it has happened to more than who is on the post)  I am positive we can get something done. If you or anyone you know are interested in joining me, please let me know.

0 Likes
wgbecker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon deleted over 10 years of pictures including my son when he was young. Verizon said they sent me numerous emails and texts about that the "Free" media storage would discontinue. I checked...NO TEXTS and they sent ONLY 1 EMAIL..back on December 11, 2017. I get hundreds of emails a week and many are from Verizon about how much storage and from FamilyBase and how much data I've used. I missed ONE FREAKING EMAIL and they delete over 10 years of pictures. You got to be kidding me. I've been a loyal Verizon customer for over thirty years and paid them lots of money.

Sadly disappointed with Verizon... Till the day I die ..I will talk smack on Verizon to anyone that will listen. I guess it's time to call AT&T

SHAME ON YOU VERIZON!!!!

PAPILLON24K
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am very ready to start a lawsuit. I got a call from a corporate person this morning saying they sent me an email on October 31, 2017 9f the changes. She even told me where I was when I supposedly got the notice. I went and looked and I had no emails from Verizon between October 21, 2017 to November 2, 2017. When I called her back she just insisted that they sent me the email and they even sent proof of it today. Of course I never saw a dat3 it as actually sent. If you or anyone else us interested in a lawsuit, please let me know! They have been sued before, they can lose again!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am quite certain that the cloud backup had many precious memories, PAPILLON24K. I want to make sure I can fully address your concern about the backup being deleted, so we can resolve the matter. So that I can better assist, I have sent a private message. To review this message go here: Link for community forums: https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

RyanM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STATRI92
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon can you contact me too...?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing years of precious memories is heartbreaking, STATRI92. Let's take a closer look to see if there is anything that can be done. Please be on the lookout for a Private Message.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
spotman

PAPILLON24K, you get the lawsuit going...I'm in! Grand daughter's birth pics, grand daughter's 1st couple of birthday's...GONE! Customer service was very nice so I'm not going to yell at the nice gal, but this is unacceptable! It appears the "company" doesn't give a [removed] and throws customer service girls to the wolves. WHO deleted MY grand daughter's photos? My techis friends say my photo's are out there somewhere...so what's the cost for kidnapping my things? Holding my grand daughter's pics for ransom? Let me know about the lawsuit! [removed]

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes