Android phone doesn't register 500 gb upgrade of cloud from pc.
radratt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I upgraded my cloud to the 500 gb from my pc. It showed up not long after it said it would take up to 24 hours to show up. My phone, however, still says I have a full cloud at 5 gb and it cannot upload anything to the cloud. It has been at least three days and I am getting frustrated. Is there any way to force sync the cloud on my phone or something to make my stupid phone realize I have more space now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android phone doesn't register 500 gb upgrade of cloud from pc.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having enough room to backup is essential, radratt. Let's make sure this is working for you. When you go into the Verizon Cloud app on your phone, Menu, Settings, Manage Storage, are you able to select the 500GB plan option? By selecting this from the Verizon Cloud app as well, you won't receive any added billing. The feature will only bill you the fee once per month.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
radratt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried but it gives me error code 4600. I've also tried restarting my phone and force stopping the cloud through app management but none of it helped Smiley Sad

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Error code 4600 is a cloud provisioning error.  You should call support at 800-922-0204 and have them verify you are on 500GB.  If you are and you still get the 4600 code, they should have a way to fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how concerning it can be when there is a delay in adding a new feature, radratt. Especially when it is the Verizon Cloud. I will be more than happy to ensure that the Verizon Cloud 500GB storage feature is up and running successfully for you. I was able to send you a private message. Please feel free to respond to it at your earliest convenience so that I can assist. 

BrettA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes