Any One Else Having Problems With The Verizon Cloud?
CNY69175

My Cloud service has been unavailable for weeks.  All they can tell me is there "there seems to be alot of trouble right now, wait a few more days".  Anyone else having similar issues? Well, week 3 and no answers.  They say it's all down right now, yet my husband can get into his cloud as primary account holder.  I still can't access mine and still get no answers.   Does anyone have any suggestions on what is going on with the cloud service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any One Else Having Problems With The Verizon Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CNY69175 we want your cloud to work for you again. I'm here to help. Where are you having trouble with this service unavailable message (device, tablet, pc)? Does it give you an error code?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, there have been a lot of problems with Cloud since January 27.  Now it is giving errors "Files did not upload" and "repository error". 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to us the Verizon cloud service without a problem. Let's look into this more together. Are you using the Verizon cloud on a computer or on your phone? Has there been any recent updates or changes on your device or phone.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes