Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Back up assist
ZooMom6

i still have 1 daughter on the acct.  the 2661 #.  I feel since we still have an active Verizon acct, I should have access to. My acct and be able to log in and get my back up assist that I purchased.  Please allow me access to my acct so I may back up my phone.  I lost all content due to your lgg3 forced updates which is why we left service to begin with.  I spent much time at the stores trying to get help and kept getting told I should buy a new phone.  All they wanted to do was make a sale.   Since we are are still paying customers and under my name, Cami [Removed], I would appreciate having my backups available to me.

thank you.

cami [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Back up assist
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Only active lines have access to any Verizon cloud content.  If you cancelled or ported your service to another provider, any Verizon cloud content linked to that number is no longer accessible.  If the backup info is linked to an email address (iTUnes/iCloud, Google, One Drive) you can access  regardless of carrier.

Verizon cloud is proprietary to Verizon and is linked to a Verizon # and account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Only active lines have access to any Verizon cloud content.  If you cancelled or ported your service to another provider, any Verizon cloud content linked to that number is no longer accessible.  If the backup info is linked to an email address (iTUnes/iCloud, Google, One Drive) you can access  regardless of carrier.

Verizon cloud is proprietary to Verizon and is linked to a Verizon # and account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Suzy Q is absolutely correct, ZooMom6. With that being said we try our hardest to leave off on a good note. We also understand not wanting to lose all of your content. Has it been 30 days since disconnecting the line yet?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes