Backup Assistant doesn't back up contacts anymore.
Chick_N
Enthusiast - Level 1

For several months, Backup Assistant doesn't back up my contacts. It's supposed to back them up from my phone daily. I have tried to manually back my contacts, that doesn't work (the only option Backup Assistant offers is to restore my contacts, not back them up). I have tried resetting the application to defaults and that doesn't work. I have tried to uninstall (in order to reinstall) the application and that doesn't work...I get a message that it is locked and can't be uninstalled...even when I have specifically unlocked it (the icon shows that it is unlocked).

Verizon is unable to troubleshoot this issue and so I am reaching out to the user forum to see if others have encountered this problem and figured out a wa to resolve it so that Backup Assistant works as it has worked for a few years, up until these last few months.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant doesn't back up contacts anymore.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chick_N,

I’m disappointed to learn that this is happening with your Backup Assistant backup. I personally use Backup Assistant all the time and I don’t know what I would do if I experienced a problem. I’ll be delighted to help you fix this and have the piece of mind your contacts are backed up. What make and model device do you have? Is the application updated? Any other apps giving you any problems?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes