CLOUD ERRORS (-1069)
yatman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi All,

I am having consistent errors on the cloud when accessing from my PC browser. No matter what section of the cloud (photos, music, videos, etc) I click on, I get this (-1069) error every time.

I can't include any screen shots because now it seems MyVerizon is down.

I called the support line and they basically asked me to do everything shy of literally throwing the kitchen sink at it. Seriously they told me to turn off and on my router, reboot my pc, clear my cookies, and even told me to do a search on google and go to the site from the search results instead of going directly to the site (SERIOUSLY????).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CLOUD ERRORS (-1069)
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee

Greetings Yatman! We would like to learn more about the current issue with the Cloud service and ultimately find a resolution. Are you experiencing any issues when accessing the Cloud application from your device? When did this issue begin or when did you first notice? Looking forward to hearing back.

AmberK_Vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TexasSoonerFan

when trying to backup my phone to the cloud, the contacts will backup but the photos won't.  Says having trouble connecting and what is error code 1069

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your Cloud backup is working the way it should TexasSoonerFan. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. When did the issue begin? What model phone are you using? How much available storage do you have in the Cloud?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes