CLOUD SEEMS TO BE WORKING NOW!
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

Went to the Verizon Cloud website, was able to upload files.

Thanks Verizon for fixing, now please keep it working.

Labels (1)
Re: CLOUD SEEMS TO BE WORKING NOW!
SmashingTime
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not Here

OOPS.PNG

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's weird...they must be fixing different hubs in different areas of the country one at a time.

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Cloud has not worked for me since mid to late January.

Online agents on feb 6th said it would be fixed by the 13th....then by the 23rd...then by the 27th....how can a company as large as VZW be SOOO bad at customer service?

I am waiting to get my data, cancelling my plan and leaving Verizon after being a VZW customer since 1999.

Their terrible service, lack of care and continually sticking it to long-time customers with nothing but higher prices, worsening service and less options has pushed us away.

I went to a VZW store to see about cancelling my plan and they couldn't even give me a price that it was going to cost me to leave, they simply kept talking down the company I said I was switching to (Sprint).....well, I'm tired of paying $1,000 to $1,200 a year more than I have to for sub-par service.

What a horrible, horrible company.

Happily looking forward to leaving verizon

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Agreed.  Still not working here either.  I wonder how many people are actually affected by this.  I'm looking at other options as well.  we only have one phone (of three) left on a contract and it's up in November.  It may be worth paying the early termination fee.  This has been a disaster.  I haven't had access to my info since mid-January. 

0 Likes
MARCHR55
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not here either....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SmashingTime, you have come to the right place to get your Verizon Cloud working again. How long have you had issues connecting to your Verizon cloud? What device are you trying to connect with?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SmashingTime
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you people for real?  Have you read the contents of these discussions. IT IS NOT USER PROBLEMS IT IS YOURS! Support said so with no ETA on a fix.

Incidentally I went through all this a month ago if you bother to keep records.

Reference number:

[Removed] 244

Chatted on 02/10/2017 at 15:39:52

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yotarolla73, the last thing we ever want to see happen is you leaving Team VZW. We want to ensure we help review just what is going on with your cloud service access, as well as ensure you are on the best plan to fit your needs. When you have a moment, please send us a DM , and we can help review everything further. I have sent you a Follow request. Once you are following my handle, we can correspond through a DM. Thank you.

Click on the link for steps on How To: Direct Message .

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Cut the act, Joel

You know as well as we do that this user has not come to the right place to get their problem fixed, otherwise our problems would have been fixed in January

0 Likes