Re: CLOUD SEEMS TO BE WORKING NOW!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRIDE214, I totally understand your frustration. We know that this has been a grueling process for some of our family members. We have a small amount of customers currently experiencing issues with our cloud service. Rest assured all your data is safe and will be available once the service is back online. We are working hard to resolve the issue.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

[removed] ...Cloud was working for me for two weeks, NOW DOWN AGAIN...

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now mine looks different.  But, it was showing that I was using MB for photos, and now that is gone, which I take to mean that my photos are now gone forever.  I only have contacts.  At least before I had some hope that my photos were out there somewhere, but now that seems like wishful thinking. 

0 Likes
lorenb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Your precious memories are important and we know how valuable they can be. We would love to take a closer look at what is happening with your photos. When viewing the Cloud and these MB's are you doing so from the phone or computer?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_
button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our
conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

For real?!?

This company seriously has THE WORST customer service ever.

You don't "know how valuable [precious memories] can be" otherwise you all would have fixed the non-working cloud that has been for two months instead of providing these same, lame side-stepping replies.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel this way, yotarolla73. Are you having similar issues with your Cloud? If so, we would be happy to help you figure out what is going on. What kind of phone do you have? 

JavierMD_VZW   Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Coming up on 3 months now without access to the Cloud!  Top notch service Verizon!

0 Likes