Can I Access My Text Messages When They Are In The Cloud?
kabulsterin

According to the Verizon Cloud App on my Android phone, I have 1540 text messages backed up in the cloud but I cannot locate them there. Contacts, Music, and Documents are there, just no text messages.

I am about to change phones and don't want to lose my messages!

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text Messages in the Cloud
ebonyr_vzw
Verizon Employee

Kabulsterin, the Cloud is a wonderful tool to ensure you can transfer your backed up data from one phone to the next. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. While the cloud does keep your backed up messages on it, it does not allow the content to be reviewed on the website. We do not have the server capacity to keep thousands of messages in My Verizon. So long as the content is being backed up regularly, it will bring the message content saved in the Cloud from the old device over to the new device.

EbonyR_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Text Messages in the Cloud
ebonyr_vzw
Verizon Employee

Kabulsterin, the Cloud is a wonderful tool to ensure you can transfer your backed up data from one phone to the next. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. While the cloud does keep your backed up messages on it, it does not allow the content to be reviewed on the website. We do not have the server capacity to keep thousands of messages in My Verizon. So long as the content is being backed up regularly, it will bring the message content saved in the Cloud from the old device over to the new device.

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes