Can I Restore All Of The Lost Content On My Phone?
BARFET31

Lost app's, contacts, pictures, calendar, memo's all.  said I cancelled the cloud?  cloud folk having trouble restoring. can I restore to a certain date?

7/29 phone on counter, i'm mowing grass when i retuned phone lost app's, contacts, pictures, calendar, memo's all gone.  they said i cancelled the cloud.  can unit be restored to a previous time?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I Restore All Of The Lost Content On My Phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BARFET31, hearing that your backed up/stored data was lost greatly concerns us. I truly know how very important your contacts, pictures, videos, music, etc. are to you. You referenced having spoken with "Cloud folk" about restoring your stored data and that you were advised that you canceled your cloud option. We'd need more information regarding this matter to further assist you.

For example, which cloud option are you referring to? (e.g. Verizon Cloud, Apple's iCloud, etc.) What make/model phone are you using? In some instances our customers may use multiple cloud options to back up stored data for their devices. Rest assured, we'll do everything we can to assist you. - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
missmarymack

Something similar happened to me. I lost half of my contacts. Text messages are missing. All my photos transferred to the cloud, I think, but all were removed from the phone.

Is there a way to get a previously synced contacts list?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Missmarymack,

Are you able to log into your cloud and export your contacts back on to your device? When you log into your cloud do you see your content saved in there?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PETFLA79
Enthusiast - Level 2

No

0 Likes
nikkisadventure

My contacts are also all wiped out and I am told by Verizon store tech support that it is probable that all my contacts have been erased for good. Not cool. Isn't there a hard save for the Verizon cloud to prevent stuff like this? I didn't touch or erase anything regarding the Verizon cloud but it started malfunctioning last week. All of sudden my contacts were gone in both my phone and the Verizon cloud. Is there anything I can do to get them back?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having your information saved on your phone. I would be lost if all of my information was lost as well. With regard to your content if you have saved the information in a different location you may be able to restore this information. Do you know if it was backed up using your Google account or any other service?

JasperM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nikkisadventure

I did not backup my info o anything else but the Verizon cloud. I never had a problem until now and I thought the Verizon cloud would have been reliable. It now appears literally every contact is gone and can never be retrieved. Nothing is in my phone nor the Verizon cloud to back up regarding contacts. Interestingly, all my photos, messages, literally everything but my contacts have been restored.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to do all I can do to restore the content that was deleted from the Verizon Cloud. Please take a look at your direct message.

TamaraH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes