Can I Transfer Pictures From My Flip Phone To Verizon Cloud?
vpascucci

I have a Casio flip phone that i want to put on the cloud how do i do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i tranfer pictures from phone to cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that for us. At this time that device is not compatible with Verizon Cloud. It uses backup assistant as it backup platform. Here is more information about it: http://vz.to/2iFedkE

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@vpascucci

It’s important that you’re able to retain these memorable moments by backing them up. I want to ensure we provide you specific instructions for your specific device.

What model Casio phone are you using?

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vpascucci

Hi I was using a g zone .

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that for us. At this time that device is not compatible with Verizon Cloud. It uses backup assistant as it backup platform. Here is more information about it: http://vz.to/2iFedkE

AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes