Can I access texts that are backed up to the cloud?
weteach99

I uploaded all of my texts into the cloud to transfer them to another phone. How can I view them when I access the cloud on my computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I access texts that are backed up to the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello weteach99!

The cloud is a great way to keep those memories. When it comes to messages, you do have the ability to access them.

When you first sync your device with Verizon Cloud, all text messages from the last 90 days will sync to the cloud. From that time, all new text messages sent or received on your device will also sync to the cloud.

When you switch to a new device, all your text messages that are saved in Verizon Cloud will restore to your new device.

Click here for more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I access texts that are backed up to the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello weteach99!

The cloud is a great way to keep those memories. When it comes to messages, you do have the ability to access them.

When you first sync your device with Verizon Cloud, all text messages from the last 90 days will sync to the cloud. From that time, all new text messages sent or received on your device will also sync to the cloud.

When you switch to a new device, all your text messages that are saved in Verizon Cloud will restore to your new device.

Click here for more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes