Can I access the cloud account for a cancelled line?
idzine1

a subscriber has recently left Verizon Wireless but wants to retrieve data stored on Verizon Cloud, is there a way to retrieve data after they have disconnected ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: after a customer leaves Verizon Wireless can you still access Verizon Cloud content and how do you retrieve it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

idzine - Backing up your personal data on the Verizon Cloud is a great way to save your information. If your line has been disconnected you will not be able to use the Verizon Cloud. Check out the Verizon Cloud FAQs here vz.to/1LfcRUv
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: after a customer leaves Verizon Wireless can you still access Verizon Cloud content and how do you retrieve it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

idzine - Backing up your personal data on the Verizon Cloud is a great way to save your information. If your line has been disconnected you will not be able to use the Verizon Cloud. Check out the Verizon Cloud FAQs here vz.to/1LfcRUv
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes