Can I delete photos off my phone after moving to the Cloud?
KLSEN64

Can I delete photos off my phone after moving them to the Cloud?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I delete photos off my phone after moving to the Cloud?
Weth
Legend

That is the point of moving things to the cloud, to free up space on your phone.

I strongly encourage you to back up your photos so they are in at least 2 different spots at the same time. 2 cloud services would be ok. Backing up to your local computer and a cloud service would also be ok. But don't put them on the cloud service and then delete from your phone until you have 2 copies.

Other good and free cloud services include Google Photos, Amazon Prime Photos if you already of Amazon prime, shoebox, etc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I delete photos off my phone after moving to the Cloud?
Weth
Legend

That is the point of moving things to the cloud, to free up space on your phone.

I strongly encourage you to back up your photos so they are in at least 2 different spots at the same time. 2 cloud services would be ok. Backing up to your local computer and a cloud service would also be ok. But don't put them on the cloud service and then delete from your phone until you have 2 copies.

Other good and free cloud services include Google Photos, Amazon Prime Photos if you already of Amazon prime, shoebox, etc.

0 Likes