Can I get photos from my stolen device back?
phonegonemissing

My phone was stolen, I had my phone setup to backup to verizon cloud.  Apparently I ran out of storage on cloud, and now lots of photos are missing.  Is there any thing that can be done?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone stolen, apparently I ran out of space, so now many photos missing...
Weth
Legend

There is nothing you can do other than get the original phone back without it being erased, which is very unlikely. If you ran out of space, the data was never back up.

It is always a good idea to have at least 3 copies of important things on 3 different devices or services. As Ann154 points out, there are several photo sites that give larges amounts of storage for free for photos.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Next time use the Google Photos or another cloud storage service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Weth
Legend

There is nothing you can do other than get the original phone back without it being erased, which is very unlikely. If you ran out of space, the data was never back up.

It is always a good idea to have at least 3 copies of important things on 3 different devices or services. As Ann154 points out, there are several photo sites that give larges amounts of storage for free for photos.

0 Likes