Can I log in to a Verizon Cloud Account for an Inactive Line?
Tcain2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had an old Verizon cloud I cannot get into. The phone is no longer an active account, but I would like to get my phones out of the cloud. I tried logging in with my user name, but I guess I cannot remember it because it tells me I've never registered. What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can log in to old cloud
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't access the items in the Verizon Cloud associated with your original line. When you cancelled the line you automatically lose access the the line specific services. You can create a new MyVerizon login (if there wasn't one already created) for the second line you took over to access the Cloud and other line specific services.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the line(s) you are trying to access are no longer active with Verizon (ported to a new carrier?  simply cancelled?) then there is no "cloud" account to access.  Are you trying to get backed up information from an old account?  If you no longer have active lines with Verizon, why do you need to access Verizon cloud?

I'm not sure what you mean by "get my phones out of the cloud"?

Tcain2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm sorry this question is so messed up. I'm the only one to blame for not proof reading it, sorry. Let's try it again.

I have a family plan with Verizon I share with 4 other people. I dropped my phone (it was no longer usable) but couldn't afford a new one. My contract was about up, but one of the other people I share the count with wanted to cancel their line. Instead of upgrading I had my phone  line canceled and I just took her phone and now have her line. I had a Verizon cloud with all my pic on my original line, but now I can't get to it.

I think u answered my question already, but I had to fix how I worded this question for my own piece of mind. Thank u

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't access the items in the Verizon Cloud associated with your original line. When you cancelled the line you automatically lose access the the line specific services. You can create a new MyVerizon login (if there wasn't one already created) for the second line you took over to access the Cloud and other line specific services.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.