Can I move pictures and documents from the cloud to a hard drive?
tjmully
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't suppose there is a way to move all my pictures FROM the Cloud to a 1TB external is there?

All it wants to do is make a link to the Cloud. And i have tried a ton!!

Any ideas?? they would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: moving pics/vids/docs from cloud?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It may have to be a 2-step process - download the files to your computer (you can set the external drive as the download destination temporarily) and once the download is complete, delete the files from the cloud storage. 

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It may have to be a 2-step process - download the files to your computer (you can set the external drive as the download destination temporarily) and once the download is complete, delete the files from the cloud storage. 

tjmully
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right...but when I do that , it either jams it all into a zip file or just downloads a Shortcut. am i suppose to DL each individually?  Like seriously one at a time?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tjmully, getting your images downloaded should be a breeze. When downloading via a zip file you should still be able to open it and move the files to your external drive. What happens when you try to unzip the file?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Correct - more than one photo will download as a zip file.  You then need to unzip the file to access the pictures, or simply store it on the external as a zip file, renamed for the dates it covers,  or the place, or people, or whatever works for you.  Once the files are on the external drive, you can delete the cloud copies.

0 Likes
tjmully
Enthusiast - Level 2

K... That's gonna be a while   thanks for your help and time

0 Likes