Can I restore pictures from my cloud?
DEdmondson

I had to get a new phone in August 2016 and I had a lot of  photos saved on the Cloud.  I know that the pictures were there because when I lost my phone, I looked to see what was backed up.  I just went into the Cloud today and all of my photos are gone.  Can you help me get them back?  Why would they be gone? Is it because they aren't on my new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

DEdmondson

It's important to me that you're able to retain your memorable media and pictures captured with your previous wireless device. I would love to assist in seeing how you can retrieve those pictures.

First, tell me where you attempting to view the pictures via the website on your computer or using the Verizon Cloud application on your phone? If on the website, let's see if you can "restore these deleted files" by following these steps: Restore Deleted Files - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless. Please keep me posted with your results.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

DEdmondson

It's important to me that you're able to retain your memorable media and pictures captured with your previous wireless device. I would love to assist in seeing how you can retrieve those pictures.

First, tell me where you attempting to view the pictures via the website on your computer or using the Verizon Cloud application on your phone? If on the website, let's see if you can "restore these deleted files" by following these steps: Restore Deleted Files - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless. Please keep me posted with your results.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes