Can I still access Verizon Cloud if I change my number?
RLH1983

If I change my phone number, how do I access my Verizon cloud? What if I change carriers?  Will I still be able to access my cloud? I love my service with Verizon but I don't love the prices! Sprint will give me more 4G LTE data tHan anyone for over $100 a month less!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon cloud
deloused
Master - Level 3

If you change your number from one Verizon one to another the cloud account follows. If you cancel service with Verizon the cloud account is deleted

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

If you change your number from one Verizon one to another the cloud account follows. If you cancel service with Verizon the cloud account is deleted

0 Likes
RLH1983

So as long as I stay with verizon, even if it's a different phone number, I can change the number on my cloud settings so I don't loose everything right? How do I save it to my computer incase I switch providers?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd like to clarify this for you, RLH1983. The Verizon Cloud is associated with your line of service. When you change your phone number, the new number is still associated with your line of service. As long as you do not disconnect your line of service, you may retain the Verizon Cloud. We'll be happy to answer any additional questions you have regarding the Verizon Cloud.

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

LINHAR58

what happens if you have things on your verizon cloud but change roles from account manager to account member. if i switch back will all my stuff be there????!!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should still be there, as it 's associated with your phone number, which doesn't change.  You still log in with your phone number or username linked to that number, each number has it's own cloud.  Account role has no bearing.

0 Likes