Can't access files
sgallagher1114

I removed a line from my plan and am trying to download the cloud contents. It will not let me log in to the cloud and the files are not showing in my Verizon. I was told the other day that they were deleted when the line was removed. No one warned me this would happen. However I saw another discussion and a verizon agent said if it was within 14 days they could be retrieved. Everything is there when I open cloud app but it repeatedly asks me to log in. Someone from Verizon needs to contact me asap before I take action. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't access files
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sgallagher1114, that's a lot of pictures that we don't want to see you lose. There is a ticket that can be filed in order to attempt to recover your cloud content. I recommend calling in as soon as possible to customer service to have a ticket filed to attempt the recovery of your data. please reach out at 1-800-922-0204. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sgallagher1114

I want to make sure the correct information is provided to you. In order for you to have access to the Verizon cloud, the line would need to be active. This is the reason why when you access the app is asking you to log in. Did you use another application to back up your content? What information are you trying to retrieve?

JorgeO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sgallagher1114

I'm trying to retrieve the 1600+ photos I saved to the cloud. I was NOT informed that I wouldn't have access to the cloud when I removed the line from the account. I did not back them up anywhere else. I read on here another person who had the same exact issue and a Verizon agent told them if it was within 14 days the content could be retrieved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sgallagher1114, that's a lot of pictures that we don't want to see you lose. There is a ticket that can be filed in order to attempt to recover your cloud content. I recommend calling in as soon as possible to customer service to have a ticket filed to attempt the recovery of your data. please reach out at 1-800-922-0204. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes