Can't connect to Cloud.. error message.
madelinefrances

Ever since I did the Lollipop update on my Galaxy S5 I'm getting this error message: "Warning! we can't connect to the coud service at this time. Please check your data servic e and try again". This is happening CONSTANTLY. Sometimes every five minutes if I'm using my phone.

I'm connected to WiFi and data, so I don't understand why I keep getting this error message or how to make it stop. Anyone have suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't connect to Cloud.. error message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry you're having issues with your phone after the update madelinefrances. I know having access the the Cloud is very important because its used for data storage. Are you having any issues with other applications? Here is a link to our trouble-shooting assistant for your phone http://vz.to/13jnF44 .

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry you're having issues with your phone after the update madelinefrances. I know having access the the Cloud is very important because its used for data storage. Are you having any issues with other applications? Here is a link to our trouble-shooting assistant for your phone http://vz.to/13jnF44 .

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
0 Likes
madelinefrances

Thank you for your reply Kinquana!

I updated my Lollipop on Monday or Tuesday, I can't remember. The error has been popping up regularly (seemingly randomly) since then. I have been up to manually upload everything to my cloud a few days ago, so every thing is backed up, I just can't stop this error message from popping up. It is only happening randomly, I could be doing anything on my phone, and I get interrupted by that error message. No issues with other applications.

Madeline

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Madelinefrances,

Thanks for the update! Lets dig a little deeper to get this issue resolved. Have you attempted to manually completed a backup to the cloud? If so does the error pop-up during the manual backup? Have you added any new items to the device since the last update? For example, new music files?

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes