Can't delete photos from cloud app/not on desktop cloud
DIERKESP

In attempts to delete pics on cloud app, I was successful because my storage is freed up. Plus there are no pics on the desktop cloud.

I have cleared my cache on cloud app. I have a samsung.  I've searched questions on here and back in 2016 several other people were having the same trouble. Clearing the cache seemed to help others but did nothing for me.

Once I can get this 2600+ pics off my cloud app, I want to re back up the pics on my phone. I have tried to run a back up and it only backs up my contacts and not my pics.

Please help me get the pics off my cloud app from my phone so I can attempt to back up my pics. Is this why it won't back up my pics now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't delete photos from cloud app/not on desktop cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DIERKESP,

Making sure your photos are showing up correctly and you can enjoy the ability to keep your files safe is a big deal. We want to make sure this is a smooth process.

What Samsung device are you using? What is showing up when you view the cloud section of the app? Are there photos showing there which aren't on the phone?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes