Can't delete pictures from my cloud
rob-bob88

When attempting to delete pictures from my cloud, i get "Sorry, we couldn't find your file.  Your file may have been deleted from your Cloud using another device".  I went further on the website and went to "all files" and found i could delete the pictures from the "web" folder, but not the "mobile" folder. I even booted up the device that the "mobile" was linked to and opened cloud, pressed delete, and same response. I want these photos gone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't delete pictures from my cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rob-bob88,

Managing your Verizon Cloud is vital. I want to make sure you get in the right direction. You should be able to delete the photos from your phone. Once you delete the photos you will be able to resync your Verizon Cloud. Once this is done you will see it removed from your Cloud account online.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBMAY0

I cannot delete them from the mobile app and receive the message:

Sorry, we couldn't find your file.  Your file may have been deleted from your Cloud using another device"

The rest of my cloud files are able to be deleted in the mobile app but there are 30 that keep giving me the same error message. How do I access them to delete them if mobile says that they're deleted elsewhere even though they are visible?

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROBMAY0,

We definitely want managing your Cloud data to be easy and here to help. Have you tried deleting any of these 30 items through the Cloud desktop website? Do you receive the same message there as well? Log in here to get started http://spr.ly/6587BxxLh.

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRABBLE1

I have the same error message

Sorry, we couldn't find your file.  Your file may have been deleted from your Cloud using another device"

when trying to delete photos in the Cloud.  I have checked online, but the pictures I want to delete do not show on the computer, only in the cloud in my phone.  I found Application Manager to clear data (it's under Storage under Cloud) that some suggested but I don't want to delete all the photos, just a few of them. How do I do that?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, BRABBLE1. It is important to us that you have the ability to manage your Cloud properly and I am happy to help.

Just for clarification, have you attempted to delete the cloud app and re-install? Are you attempting to sync over wifi or cellular data? What is the make/model of the phone? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BRABBLE1

SteveR_VZW, Back a few months ago, I accidently deleted almost all my photos directly on my phone.  I was livid as a few I had to have back.  I had never opened the Cloud on my phone.  So after this I did and all the pictures I had deleted appeared.  I have an LG4 and have been oing all this over wifi. So in the cloud now are pictures I still want deleted.. which leads to my problem listed above.  I'm afraid if I delete the cloud app and reinstall, I will lose the pictures I was livid about losing in the first place.  Again, the pictures I want deleted are not showing online.  I just want these few deleted from the Cloud on my phone.  Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brabble1, let me assure you that your pictures will not be deleted from cloud if you remove and reinstall the app. Removing the App will only remove it from the device. We do want to do this to help clear out any corruption that this app may be experiencing.
AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
BRABBLE1

Thank you, Alberto, How do I delete the cloud app on my phone and reinstall it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to be able to help out in any way that we can Brabble1. What make/model phone do you have? I just want to be sure to get the correct details over to you.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes